Welcome To My Den
It’s a pleasure to meet you. Welcome to my blog. My main objective will be writing about reality, truth, opinions, and overall thought-provoking issues. I hope this blog will give a voice of reason in an era of lies and madness.
I want to make a few things clear when visiting my blog:
1. This is blog is created and run by a black man in America with a liberated sense of reality.
2. This is not an anti-white blog. Telling the truth does not equate hating white people. This also isn’t a “make white people feel happy or superior” blog. If you are into that, go to Stormfront or some shit.
3. This is an anti-privilege mindset blog.
4. Trolling only makes you look pathetic. If you want to troll on my blog, proceed with caution as you will humiliate yourself.
5. I do not side with personal responsiblity or bootstrap thinking. Both present serious flaws in reason and truth. I am not against personal responsibility or working harder, but arguments in which the subjects present themselves disregard the realities of living in a white male dominated society.
6. I stand for women’s rights of life, liberty, and happiness, and no, that does not mean I’m a pussy.
7. I do not subscribe with the vicitm mentality, but I do side with vicitms of an oppressive society.
8. If you are a racist, race realist, white supremacist, conservative, liberal, white, black, or anyone with a racist mindset, and you think posting the usual, tired-ass comments will change my perception on racism, you are out of your damn mind. Still, if you want to embarrass yourselves, type away.
9. I’m against big media which includes movies, news, television, publications, and radio.
1o. I do not have degrees in sociology, law, genetics, or the like, but you don’t need to have a degree to know that America is a racist nation.
11. If you have an essay or article you would like to post on my blog you can send them to email@example.com, and I will post them for you. Don’t forget to include your name and website.
Thank you for your time, and continue fighting the good fight.