Guidelines For Guest Posts
I am very thankful for those of you who have sent me some great articles. They are very good reads. However, there are a few things I require when sending them to my email:
1. PLEASE, proofread your work before you send them. Correct any and all grammar, spelling and punctuation errors there are in your article. If you are unsure, get someone to help you before sending them.
2. Do not send topics that promote racism, sexism, homophobia, Islamophobia, or any other kind of phobia or ism that is offensive to others. Any article with such language will NOT be posted.
3. Include your name and/or the name of your website, webpage or blog page.
4. Do not make your article fancy. Type it as a regular email through email. Do not increase font size or change the color to any other color. It must be black.
5. Do not send attachment articles. Send them as regular emails without attachments unless you want to include pictures pertaining to the subject you’re addressing.
6. If you have any links you want to include that are part of your article, paste them in your email and I will link them to the websites you’ve used for your reference.
7. Send your work to email@example.com.
Thank you in advance.